Portable vmix 2012 HD Pro 188.8.131.52 | 32 mb
vMix - an efficient switcher that uses the latest computer technology to provide a mix of live HD video. vMix is software for video editing, which surprises with its versatility, has successfully made an interface that will surprise even the experienced user.
Beautiful design, powerful operating core and support in English will make you more comfortable.
Features and Specifications:
vMix description. Easy Video Mixing on the PC
With the help of vMix you'll be able to easily mix video clips live and with
Here are some key features of "vMix":
Video Capture from HDMI, HD-SDI, SDI, Component, S-Video, Composite as supported by source up to 1080p at 30fps
DV/HDV Sources supported with delay
AVI, WMV, MPEG and QuickTime files
Video List (load multiple video files as a single input)
DVDs including menu navigation
High Quality CGI Titles with customisable text including Headline (lower two-thirds) and ScoreBoard templates
PowerPoint (static slides only)
Audio Files (MP3, WAV)
Remote computer screen capture via Ethernet
Flash (SWF) and Flash Video (FLV)
Live Video Mixing Effects
Colour Keying and Chroma Keying with Auto Green and Blue Screen
Live Video Filters
Black/White Level Adjustments
Colour Keying adjustable RGB tolerance
Deinterlacing and Sharpen
Zoom, Rotate, Pan and Crop
Combine three inputs (background and two foreground) to create a multi view output in many configurations including split-screen and picture-in-picture.
Overlay any Input with alpha channel transparency as either a full overlay or PIP (Picture In Picture)
Four Overlay Inputs supported at a time in HD and SD Editions
Automate playback of multiple inputs with the PlayList feature
Set start time, duration and transition effect for each item in the PlayList
Output 4 formats simultaneously (Screen, File, DeckLink, Streaming)
Default output to secondary computer display or projector
Optional output to compatible rendering device such as the Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro
Output to streaming applications such as the Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder
Output to web sites such as Ustream and Livestream
Live Recording to local hard disk in DV in SD resolutions or the CineForm Codec for recording in HD (CineForm Codec not included)
Live Recording in HD to the Decklink MJPEG Encoder when using Intensity/Decklink cards.
Live Recording in MPEG-2 Format in Program Stream or Transport Stream.
Live Recording and Streaming in Windows Media format.
MultiCorder (HD Pro Edition)
Record the raw output from multiple capture inputs simultaneously to AVI.
Full Audio Mixer for each input with configurable Master Audio Meter.
Audio can be included with Video Recording using any available audio capture sources.
vMix Virtual Audio Capture device available for easy audio recording and Flash Media Live Encoder (Windows 7 only)
vMix introduces approximately 2 frames of delay between input and output. This is similar in performance to standard hd mixers. Other factors that will influence delay include delays in video cameras and video capture hardware and delays causing by video scaling of the output (such as by a projector)
DV/HDV sources have a minimum of half a second of delay
· 2Ghz Dual-Core Processor
· 1GB Memory
· Direct3D 9 Compatible Video Card. Integrated or Discrete.
· 1GB Free Disk Space
· NVIDIA 240 GT or above recommended
· Video Capture Hardware
· 4 Inputs
· 2 Capture Inputs
· SD Resolutions (up to 720x576)
· 1 Overlay channel
What's New in This Release:
· Desktop Capture performance vastly improved. Now supports full 1080 capture at full frame rate with a fast CPU.
· Four new Transition Effects: Fly, FlyRotate, CrossZoom and Cube
· FTB (Fade To Black) Button added which blacks out the fullscreen and recording/external outputs when activated
· Web Interface for iPad/Tablets shows configured Keyboard Shortcuts as a grid of touch activated buttons
· Additional functions added to Shortcuts including PlayPause, Restart, Audio toggle, Next Picture and Previous Picture.
· Import/Export Settings
· PlayList Previous, Next buttons and option to start from selected item instead of beginning
· PlayList option to select video from within VideoList
· New "SlideShow Settings" right click Window with thumbnail previews for PowerPoint and Photos inputs.
· PowerPoint presentations are now preloaded
· Improved Video Delay with greater control including ability to stop recording. Additional 2x and 4x speeds available.
· Added Recent Files list to Flash, ...